Facts & Figures
The world´s leading mobile communications testing facility, at a glance
Our Center has been running since 1996, and was originally the reference centers for Vodafone D2 services and Arcor services.
- Nowadays we have the facilities to support development, system integration and testing at any stage in the product lifecycle, as well as offering a custom design and build service.
- We also provide end-to-end testing, test automation services and test co-ordination and conduction, load and stress tests using state of the art software and hardware.
- We provide a fixed-mobile convergence infastructure that is second to none.
- Our Center provides a multi-vendor test environment, with different GSM / UMTS / fixed network transmission system vendors.
- We also have more than 100 vendors, including 38 different mobile and fixed terminal vendors.
- A team of experts and specialists work at our centers on a daily basis, and we have more than 9.000 square meters of floor space at your disposal.
- Vodafone Test & Innovation Center's test environment capacity and equipment level is equivalent to being able to run the entire mobile network for the size of a small country.
- Uniquely, the entire test network can be operated on-site at our facility, or we can make it available for you to run remotely - from wherever you are in the world.
We are happy to offer individual consultation. Drop us a line using our Contact Page if you´d like further information about any of our areas of specialisation or simply to find out more about what we can do for your business or call our experts right away.
Monday - Friday
8AM - 5PM (CET)
+49 211 533 1100
You would like to know more about Vodafone and the Vodafone Test & Innovation Center?